3. To see my children play together once again. After a month of serious sickness, the two are finally well enough to enjoy each other's company.
4. To see presents under the Christmas tree labeled "To: Mommy." Love it.
5. Snow. The timing of our first snowfall couldn't have been any more perfect. It started on Christmas Eve as we loaded up the car to head back down to MC's house for our family sleepover.
Pssht, wake up. I think Santa came.
9. To take MC on his first field trip outside of his room. MC pretends to be asleep as his overly enthusiastic mother snaps a few pics on the elevator headed down to the living room in his Home.
10. To celebrate Christmas Together.
Santa visits MC's house.
Of all the toys she received, Princess, of course, only wanted to play with MC's.
MC and his dashing good looks.
The perfect gift. Thanks, Duane.